Our comprehensive midwifery package ensures you have your needs met during your pregnancy and after.
The fee includes:
- Prenatal Care with a Midwife- This includes longer appointments and lots of education and support during pregnancy.
- One FREE Massage- Indulge in a relaxing massage especially for pregnant mamas…you may end up wanting more than one.
- A Full Series of Educational Classes- We want you to feel empowered going into labor. We provide a full package of classes that will help you feel ready for the big day.
- Birth Center Birth attended by a Midwife and Monitrice- Birth surrounded by a team of women that fully support you. Let them assist you as your new family is born. The fee covers the facility, all facility supplies, linens, cleaning and up to a 24-hour postpartum stay.
- Basic Photography- The first pictures of your baby are sweet memories to cherish. Allow us to provide you with photos so you don’t have to worry about digging the camera out.
- Birth Story- Your birth doula will keep track of all of the important details during your labor and delivery and write up a story for you.
- Postpartum Care- We offer follow up care at 2 days, 2 weeks and 6 weeks postpartum. We also have full lactation support available.
- Postpartum Support Groups/Breastfeeding Support- Once you have baby, we encourage you to come back and spend time in one of our support groups. Take time to meet other moms and have fun experiences with your new baby.
- Access To A Variety of Events- Continue growing your knowledge by participating in classes and discussions for parents at The Nest at Babymoon Inn. We welcome mommies and daddies to a variety of our classes. Events are very family friendly.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. Generally, insurance companies will honor your care at Babymoon Inn. Our facility fee may be considered out-of-network, but we will work hard to maximize the benefits provided by your plan.
If you would like for us to check your insurance benefits before your tour and prepare a customized estimate for you based on these benefits, please go to our third party biller’s online form at Larsen Billing and complete and submit the Patient Registration Form. Babymoon Inn’s Provider PIN is: 13453
What if I don’t have insurance?
We offer affordable self-pay options and payment plans. We will work with you on a payment plan and accept all major credit cards and PayPal.